Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    My name is Violet Jane. I am 25 years old. I just graduated and got a job as a teacher. I live in California.
    I meet a guy named Josiah James. After dating him for 2 years, we get married at the beach.
    After a year and a half, I find out I'm pregnant. I tell Josiah and he's thrilled. We have a girl on December 2nd and name her Hazel Amelia.
    When Hazel is one and a half, we decide to try for another baby. 3 months later I find out I'm pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and we name them August Josiah, Beckett Jay, & Caspian James.
    Not much later, I'm pregnant again. This time, it's twin girls. We name them Lilac Rhea & Indigo Autumn.
    Next, I have one girl and one boy named Calder Henry & Celia Rose.

DW: Violet Jane
    DH: Josiah James

DD: Hazel Amelia (10)
    DS: August Josiah (8)
    DS: Becket Jay (8)
    DS: Caspian James (8)
    DD: Lilac Rhea (7)
    DD: Indigo Autumn (7)
    DS: Calder Henry (4)
    DD: Celia Rose (4)

Violet & Josiah
    Hazel, August, Beckett, Caspian, Lilac, Indigo, Calder, & Celia

Your Name: Taylor Louise
    You are: 23
    Your Job: Secret Agent
    You Live in: California
    You Meet a guy Named: Andrew Tyler
    You Date for: 3 months
    Get Married in: Hawaii
    Have a Little Girl Named: Evangeline Juliette
    Born on: December 2nd
    Have 3 Boys: Sebastian Garrett, Atticus Patrick, Caspar Thomas
    Have another Boy: Henry Kai
    Have 1 Boy & 2 Girls: Toby Luke, Reagan Noelle, Emery June
    Mommy to: Samuel Elliot ~5/4/10~
    Lydia Jane ~9/15/13~

Your name is: Philippa Tate Jackson

You are 26 years old.
    You just graduated and got a job as a Doctor.
    You live in California.

You meet a guy names: Richard John Greene

You and him date for 4 years before getting married.
    You get married in California.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.

You name her: Vienna Louise Greene

Your little girl is born on December 2nd

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them
    First names are 5 letters, middle names start with S.

What are their names?
    James Samuel Greene, Henry Seth Greene & Lucas Spencer Greene

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's
    A girl

What are their names?
    Catherine Julia Greene

The new baby(s) are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have?
    Twin girls

What are their names?
    Alexis Rosalie Greene & Harper Matilda Greene

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in.
    Pippa (39), Rick (41) & children: Vienna (8), Jamie(6), Henry(6), Luke(6), Cate (4), Alexis & Harper (1)
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Your name is Lily Claire Ronan

You are 27 years old.

You just graduated and got a job as a doctor.

You live in San Francisco, California.

You meet a guy names Henry Connor Harris

You and him date for 2 years.

You get married in Honolulu, Hawaii

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Natalie Olive "Nat".

Your little girl is born on December 2nd.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Liam Henry, Noah Connor + Micah Harris

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's twin girls.

You name them Charlotte Ruby "Charlie" + Darcy Lilia

The new babies are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? Twin girls.

You name them Rory Alice + Scout Katharine

Name: Wren Emilia Robertson

You are 23 years old.

You just graduated and got a job as a doctor.

You live in British Columbia.

You meet a guy named August James.

You and him date for a year and a half before getting married.

You get married in New York.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell August and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl You name her Sawyer Eliana.

Your little girl is born on December 2nd.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Ronan Sebastian, Jonah Silas, & Avery Soren.

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's twin boys. You name them Henry Julian & James Leo.

The new baby(s) are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? Twin boys.

You name them Miles Bennett & Hardy Dashiell.

Wren & August with Sawyer, Ronan, Jonah, Avery, Henry, James, Miles, & Hardy.
    Not expecting, just a lover of names!

Aiden - Amias - Bailey - Brady - Brooks - Ciaran - Declan - Emerson - James - Jude - Lachlan - Miller - Milo - Rhys - Riley - Ronan

Adeline - Amelie - Charlotte - Eleanora - Elodie - Elowyn - Emmeline - Evangeline - Juliette - Lily - Madeline - Maisie - Sadie - Willa

Current love(s): Mae, William