Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Your name is Erin Michelle Jackson.

You are 26 years old.

You just graduated and got a job as a Chef.

You live in Toronto, Ontario.

You meet a guy named Kenneth Michael Franklin.

You date him for two years before getting married.

You get married in May.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.

You name her Alana Juliette.

She is born on May 4.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd.

You name them Martin Chance "Marty," Joel Wilder, & Curtis Bridge "Curt"

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's triplet girls.

You name them Annie Eliora, Cecelia Noor "Cece," & Effie Scarlett.

The new babies are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

You have twin boys.

You named them Emerson Leo & Hugo Bennett.

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids' names are:

Alana (7)
    Marty (5)
    Joel (5)
    Curt (5)
    Annie (4)
    Cece (4)
    Effie (4)
    Emerson (newborn)
    Hugo (newborn)

My name: Wren Imogen Hashkat
    Job: Actor
    Husband: Erich Parnell Hashkat
    We dated for one and a half years before marrying in Bristol

First baby: Natalie Violetta

Triplet boys: Peter Alfred, Balthasar Henry, Huckleberry "Huck" Dexter

Triplet girls: Henrietta Sky, Elinor Junia, Charlotte Pearl

Twin girls: Sawyer Phoebe, Scout Dianna

My name is Serena Lily Elliots & I live in New Orleans, Louisiana. I am 23 & just got an acting job for new tv series. A few months into my job, I meet a man named Orion Matthew Nathaniel Jenkins. We date for four years before getting married in my hometown.

After we're married for a year and a half, we find out we're expecting a little girl. She's born on December 2cd, & we name her Echo Lavinia Jenkins.

When Echo is one and a half, we start trying for another baby. Three months later, we discover that I am pregnant with all boy triplets. They're born on February 3rd, & we name them Gideon Nathaniel, Horatio Orion & Ignatius Matthew Jenkins.

A year later, I'm pregnant again, with another little girl. We name her Cressida Scarlett Jenkins.

Cressida is a lot if work, but we love her. When she turns 3, Rye & I decide to try for 1 more. We decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While I'm pregnant, I get much bigger then when I had our first child, and I'm sure there's more than one child in me.

We have fraternal twins, a boy and girl. They are Miles Bartholomew & Willa Zephyrine Jenkins.

Now, Rye and Idecide we are done having kids. We move to a bigger house, and settle in. Our children:

Echo Lavinia Jenkins, 6
    Gideon Nathaniel Jenkins, 4
    Horatio Orion Jenkins, 4
    Ignatius Matthew Jenkins, 4 "Iggy"
    Cressida Scarlett Jenkins, 3
    Miles Bartholomew Jenkins, NB
    Willa Zephyrine Jenkins, NB
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

Your name: Luna Jessamine
    Job: Lawyer

DH: Rowan Lennox

We date for 6 years and then get married in Goa, India.

DD1: Calliope Vida Juliette born March 17th.
    DS1, DS2 & DS3: Ezra Lennox, Barnaby Otto & Milo Emrys born February 3rd
    DS4: Holden Xavier
    DS5, DD2 & DD3: August William Lee, Hadley Valentina Jane & Jessamine Angelica Kate

Meet aged 23, marry age 29, have Callie aged 31, have Ezra Barney, Milo aged 33, have Holden aged 35, have Gus, Hadley & Jessa aged 38 and move into a new home aged 39:

Luna & Rowan + Callie (8), Ezra, Barney, Milo (6), Holden (4), Gus, Hadley & Jessa (1).
    28 year old name nerd, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Lilac, Hadley, Thea, Phoebe, Mirabelle, Penelope & Clementine.
    Otto, Quentin, Xavier, Ace, Lennox, Byron, Rafferty & Harlan.

This is the game of life including Choose, Chance, Roll and Design a Family. Use this dice. http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm
    This is my first time doing this, and I hope you enjoy it! Choose means you can pick anything (either of the options, or if there are no options, come up with it yourself). Chance you answer the question (ie. fave colour) and each answer leads to something. Roll means use the dice and find the corresponding number.

Your name is... Mary Grace Holden

You are 27 years old.

You just graduated and got a job as a (ROLL)
    6: Lawyer

You live in New York

You meet a guy names... Patrick John McKinnon

You and him date for ... (ROLL)
    3. 1 and a half years
    before getting married.

You get married on the beach

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Madeleine Lilia McKinnon

Your little girl is born on December 2nd

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them
    Aaron Patrick McKinnon, Brian Jon McKinnon, and Cameron Jack McKinnon
    What are their names?

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's twin girls
    Posy Noel McKINnon and Primrose Bianca Mckinnon

The new baby(s) are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? (CHOOSE)
    One boy and two girls

You name them Hadley Grace McKInnon and Maya Brooke McKInnon and August James McKinnon

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names (and ages and personalities if you like!), are:

Madeleine (Maddie) - 9
    Aaron - 7
    Brian - 7
    Cameron (Cam) - 7
    Posey - 5
    Primrose - 5
    Hadley - 2
    Maya - 2
    August (Gus) - 2

Maddie, Aaron, Brian, Cam, Posey, Prim, Hadley, Maya, and Gus