Kira Verna Anderson
    (4)
    Birth on December 4th
    Twin boy
    Bruno Robin Anderson
    Maxim Matthew Anderson
    (1)
    Birth on October 24th
    Just a Quebecer teen obsess with name since her childhood. Aspiring at becoming a writer and my character are my children. Naming them is as important as giving a name to a baby.
    My favorite change all the time
    Current for boy: Reid
    Current for girl: Angelika

Jessica Rose Marshall, 24 years old, Actress, live in Toronto
    Nathaniel Frederick
    Date for 9 months, get married in Boston

DD: Fiona Lavinia, born December 2nd
    DS/DS/DS: Conor Salem, Simon Sebastian and Davis Spencer
    DS: James Dylan
    DS: Micah Jackson and Flynn Alexander

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Your name is... (CHOOSE)
    ALICE HOPE BRANSON

You are (ROLL) years old.
    5: 27

You just graduated and got a job as a (ROLL)
    4: Chef

You live in... (CHANCE)
    2. If you like the mountains... British Columbia

You meet a guy named... (CHOOSE)
    FRANKLIN "FRANKY" SAMUEL DALTON

You and him date for ... (ROLL)
    6. 6 years
    before getting married.

You get married in ... (CHOOSE)
    A SMALL WEDDING IN A SMALL LODGE BY A MOUNTAIN RANGE IN MONTANA

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her... (ROLL)
    4. If you rolled a 4, choose her first name from this list. Yupster Baby Names For Girls - List | Nameberry.com
    Choose her middle name from here: If You Like Olivia, You Might Love.... - List | Nameberry.com
    OLIVIA "VIA" LOUISE-BRANSON DALTON

Your little girl is born on (CHANCE)
    2. If you have brown hair ... December 2nd

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them... (ROLL)
    2. First names are in alphabetical order (ABC, or EFG, or XYZ - any option), middle names are after your husband.
    What are their names?
    HUGO SAMAR-BRANSON DALTON
    IAN SAMPSON-BRANSON DALTON
    JACOB SAMY-BRANSON DALTON

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's... (ROLL)
    4. Twin boys
    If you're born in the FALL, pick their first names from here ... Color Baby Names - Color Names For Babies | Nameberry.com and middle names from ... Autumn Baby Names - List | Nameberry.com
    What are their names?
    ROAN OCTAVIUS-BRANSON DALTON
    GRAY BRUNO-BRANSON DALTON

The new baby(s) are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.
    What genders/how many kids do you have? (CHOOSE)
    6. 1 boy and two girls
    You name them ... (ROLL)
    If you roll a 5 or a 6, pick first names from here ... Film Noir Baby Names - List | Nameberry.com and middle names are your choice.
    What are their names?
    CICILY CLAIR-BRANSON DALTON
    KASPER HADLEY-BRANSON DALTON
    BRIGID ALLISON-BRANSON DALTON

the daltons
    franky & alice
    via, hugo, ian, jacob, roan, gray, cicily, kasper, & brigid

Name: Caroline Bay Linden
    His Name: Eric Alexander Westerholt
    We date for: 6 years
    Married: Private ceremony on a boat

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Eric, and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Blair Juliette Westerholt. She is born on December 2nd.

When Blair is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Gavin Shane Westerholt, Isaac Samuel Westerholt, and Wyatt Sebastian Westerholt.

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's twin girls! You name them Leia Signe Westerholt & Serra Chloe Westerholt.

The new baby(s) are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

You have twins! One boy, and one girl. You name them Axel Thomas Westerholt & Stella Genevieve Westerholt.

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names (and ages and personalities if you like!), are:

Blair
    Gavin, Isaac, & Wyatt
    Leia & Serra
    Axel & Stella
    Last edited by alina marie; July 20th, 2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Avia | Blair | Caroline | Catalina | Cecily | Claudia | Elara | Erica | Evangeline | Freya
    Genevieve | Isaline | Juliette | Kaia | Lilia | Quinn | Sasha | Scarlett | Vienna | Violet

Alexander | Arthur | August | Brock | Callum | Chase | Cole | Eric | George | Gideon
    Isaac | Jasper | Julian | Lars | Rhett | Rordan | Shane | Thomas | Tristan | Walker

My name is Cecelia Elise Taylor.
    I am 23 years old.
    I'm a teacher.
    I live in New Orleans, Louisiana.
    I meet a guy named Jesse Evans
    We date for 9 months before getting married.
    We get married in a small church in New Orleans.
    After a year and a half, I find out I'm pregnant. I tell Jesse and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    Her name is Mei Juliette. She was born on the 4th of May.
    When my first child is 1 and a half, I decide to try for another baby. 3 months later I find out I'm pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and their names are Pippin Cedric, Edmund Ashley & Harry Carlisle
    Not much later, I'm pregnant again. This time it's triplet girls. Their names are Primrose Snow, Bonnie Winter & Rue Viola
    The new babies are a ton of work, but I love them. When they turn 3, me and my husband decide to try for 1 more. I decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and I'm sure there's more than one child in me. I have twins, one boy and one girl. Their names are Bruno James & Cora Genevieve.
    Now, me and my husband decide we are done having kids. We move to a bigger house, and settle in.
    The Evans:
    Jesse Evans
    Cecelia Elise Evans
    Mei Juliette Evans
    Pippin Cedric Evans
    Edmund Ashley Evans
    Harry Carlisle Evans
    Primrose "Rosie" Snow Evans
    Bonnie Winter Evans
    Rue Viola Evans
    Bruno James Evans
    Cora Genevieve Evans

Mei, Pippin, Edmund, Harry, Rosie, Bonnie, Rue, Bruno & Cora
    Girls:

Celia Odette ~ Georgiana Adele ~ Cosette Rosaline ~ Luna Mirabelle ~ Molly Josephine ~ Alora Juliette ~ Belle Seraphina ~ Katia Rose ~ Elizabeth Lucy ~ Gisela Bay

Boys:

Henry Carlisle ~ Cedric Alexander ~ Oliver Vincent ~ Arthur Kingsley ~ Caspian North ~ Ashley Pierce ~ Oisín Elliot ~ Peter Edmund ~ Spencer Bennet ~ Fionn Emmett