Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Your name is... Stephanie Brooke

You are 23 years old.
    You just graduated and got a job as a teacher.
    You live in California.
    You meet a guy named William Paul
    You and him date for 3 months before getting married.
    After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Gemma Olive. Your little girl is born on July 25th.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Maxim Seth, Henry Samuel, Isaac Stephen.

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's triplet girls. You name them Lorelei Aviva, Joelle Spring, Ayala Nova.

The new baby(s) are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you. 1 boy, and one girl

You name them and Drew Willam and Alexis Joy.

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names (and ages and personalities if you like!), are:
    Gemma Olive
    Maxim Seth
    Henry Samuel
    Isaac Stephen
    Lorelei Aviva
    Joelle Spring
    Ayala Nova
    Drew William
    Alexis Joy

Your name is Baylie Christina Rosten. You are years old 24. You just graduated and got a job as a doctor. You live in California.

You meet a guy named Jacob Gus Mercer "Jake".

You and him date for 9 months before getting married.

You get married in Cinderella's Castle in Orlando, Florida.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Jake and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Alexa Maisie. She is born on December 2nd.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Aidan Sean, Bryce Shane & Colin Sawyer.

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's twin girls!
    You name them Kaylee Nova & Kira Chloe

The new babies are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger than when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you. It's triplets! 2 girls and a boy! You name them Harper Ruby, Hadley Rosalyn & Rhys Holden

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names (and ages and personalities if you like!), are:

Alexa (almost 7)
    Aidan/Bryce & Colin (5)
    Kaylee & Kira (3)
    Harper/Hadley & Rhys (NB)

My name is Abigail "Abbey" Hope, I'm 28 years old, and I just graduated from law school & got my first job at a firm. I live in British Columbia.

I met a guy named Nathaniel "Nate" Elijah in college and we dated for 9 months before getting married in a tiny church in Victoria.

After a year and a half, I find out I'm pregnant. I tell Nate and he's thrilled! We find out it's a little girl.
    We welcome Mason Allegra to the world on May 4th.

When Mason is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later we find out we're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and we name them Atticus Cobalt, Asher Finch, & Auden Sorrell.

Not much later, I'm pregnant again. This time it's twin boys!
    We name them Cade Berilo & Holden Vasant

The new babies are a ton of work, but we love them. When they turn 3, Nate & I decide to try for 1 more. We decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While I'm pregnant, I get much bigger then when I had your Mason, and I'm sure there's more than one child in me.
    Sure enough, when it's time for the second semester ultrasound, we find out we're expecting twins! They're twin girls and we name them Alexis Kennedy & Emery Reagan.

Now, Nate & I decide we're done having kids. We move to a bigger house, and settle in. Our family now consists of...

Mason
    Daddy's little girl. She loves playing in the yard with Nate and her siblings. She's so good with the babies, too; she likes to help me feed them in the mornings. She's very independent, happy to be alone in her room with a book or something of the sort. She's only in first grade, but she absolutely loves school.

Atticus
    The wild child. He's constantly playing with his brothers and he likes to play rough. He's the first one to wake up and the last one to go to bed. He requires quite a bit of attention because he gets hurt a lot, but he's very sweet and, when it's required, he's capable of being very sweet.

Asher
    The shy one. He's almost the exact opposite of Atticus, but he does love playing sports. He has one or two very close friends, but he's too shy to talk to the rest of his class. He's very careful and purposeful in his actions and he acts as a peacekeeper when there are conflicts between siblings.

Auden
    The outgoing one. He's so friendly and he loves to make new friends. When he walks into a room, he's quick to introduce himself to everyone and start playing with anyone who's willing. He's very imaginative, making up his own little worlds to escape to when the chaos of 7 other kids gets to him.

Cade
    Momma's boy. He is shy, like Asher, but painfully so. He hates to be let down from my arms or to be away from me for more than a few minutes at a time, so he hated when I was pregnant with the girls. He's very hesitant but he has a kind heart. He loves hanging out with Mason.

Holden
    The helper. He's very small, but likes to help Mommy and Daddy with all possible tasks. He loves other children, but he does have issues with taking their toys sometimes. He's amicable, though, and pretty easy to get along with. He likes to hang out with the bigger boys.

Lexi
    The crier. She and Emery are still little babies, but she is much more vocal. When there is a problem with her, she doesn't hesitate to let you know; the same goes for when she doesn't think she's getting much attention.

Emmie
    The quiet one. She's content to lie down and coo at her surroundings. She's very smiley and she loves to be held, but she and Lexi seem to have an agreement because she doesn't ask for the attention. When she does get upset, she's quite hard to calm down, but something about Asher does the trick.
    Anastasia Danielle * Kate Madeleine * Cassia Violet * Maison Sofia

Elias James * Isaac Greyson * Noah Everett * Caelan William

Your name is Miranda Christine Montgomery.

You are 28 years old.

You just graduated and got a job as a lawyer.

You live in Toronto, Ontario.

You meet a guy names Jesse Christopher Payne.

You and him date for 9 months before getting married.

You get married in a church.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name he Colby Louisa Payne.

Your little girl is born on May 4th.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Holden Louis, Sawyer Henry, and Chance James Payne

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's a girl.

You name her Sienna Laurel Payne

The new baby are a ton of work, but you love her. When she turns 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? A boy

You name him Parker William Payne

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in.

The Payne:
    Jesse Christopher Payne
    Miranda Montgomery Payne
    Daisy Vivian Payne 6
    Holden Louis Payne 4
    Sawyer Henry Payne 4
    Chance James Payne 4
    Sienna Laurel Payne 3
    Parker William Payne NB

My name is Hannah Eve

I am 25 years old.

I just graduated and got a job as a Lawyer.

I live in Toronto, Ontario.

I meet a guy named Andrew Brennan

I date him for a 9 months before getting married.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Andrew and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Cressida Vivian. She is born on December 2nd.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Jacob Sebastian, Cohen Scott and Lance Samuel.

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's a girl! Her name is Lydia Juliet.

The new babies are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.
    What genders/how many kids do you have? A boy
    What are their names? Dashiell James

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names are:

Cressida Vivian

Jacob Sebastian
    Cohen Scott
    Lance Samuel

Lydia Juliet

Dashiell James