Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Her name is Ayla Hazel, she is twenty four years old, living in California. She recently graduated with a Masters in Elementary Education, getting a job as a second grade teacher right out of college.

His name is Colton Levi, he is twenty seven years old and also lives in California. He graduated at the age of twenty-six with a degree in psychology, getting him a job soon after.

The two date for a year and a half before getting married on the San Diego Beach in California during the summer.

Fourteen months after their wedding they find out they are expecting a baby girl. On May 4th they welcome their little girl and name her Raleigh Olivia.

When Raleigh is just under a year old Ayla and Colton decide that they want to try for another baby. Three months later they find out they are pregnant with boys, that's right, BOYS. Three of them to be exact. On February 3rd they welcome Bentley Lyle, Connor Levi, and Donovan Cole

Not much later, Ayla is pregnant again, the baby girls are born exactly four months after the triplets turn two year old, on May 3rd, also the day before Raleigh's birthday. They decide to name them Anna Juliet and Penelope June.

The new babies are a ton of work, especially considering that the family has three two year olds and a four year old, but the family loves them nonetheless. When the twins turn three Ayla is dying to hold another baby in her arms, the boys having started kindergarten she misses having kids at home. This time around they decide not to find out the gender of their baby, but aren't surprised to learn they are expecting multiples. Nine months later on July 7th they welcome triplets, two boys and a girl and name them Toby Austin, Flynn Andrew, and Riley Grace.

Now, Colton and Ayla decide they are done having kids. They move to a bigger house, and settle in. Their kids' names are:
    Raleigh Olivia
    Bentley Lyle "Ben"
    Connor Levi
    Donovan Cole "Van"
    Anna Juliet
    Penelope June
    Toby Austin
    Flynn Andrew
    Riley Grace

DW (33): Amelia Ruby Dermot
    DH (33): Dexter Tiberius Dermot
    DD (7): Eugenia Olive Dermot
    DS/DS/DS (5): Fitzwilliam Henry Dermot "Fitz", Gulliver Steven Dermot, and Sebastian Thomas Dermot
    DD (3): Leia Emerald Dermot
    DS/DS (nb): Miles Theodore Dermot and Bruno James Dermot

Amelia just graduated and got a job as a chef. Amelia lives in British Columbia.

Amelia and Dexter date for 2 years before getting married in Vancouver, British Columbia.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Eugenia Olive Dermot. She was born on December 2nd.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Fitzwilliam Henry, Gulliver Steven, and Sebastian Thomas.

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's a girl. You name her

The new baby is a ton of work, but you love her. When she turns 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

You have twin boys. You name them Miles Theodore and Bruno James.

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in.
    Names I love right now:
    Thomas - Wesley - Desmond - Jack - Albert - Spencer - Harry
    Annabel - Vivienne - Matilda - Sophie - Sybil - Maria - Jane

Era Molly (23), is an actor living in New York. She married Roy Lyle Johnston on Cape Cod after dating for 6 years. Two years later, they had a little girl on December 2nd named Harley Venetia Johnston. She's an adorable baby who loves it when Mommy and Daddy push her on the swings. Two and a half years after Harley, on June 8th, we have triplet boys, Gavroche Edgar, Ender Atlas and Benvolio Gatsby Johnston. They are identical, and Gavroche loves being read to, Ender likes to dance and hear music and Ben loves his stuffed monkey. A year after the triplets, on November 17th, we have another little girl, Amethyst Hazel Johnston, who loves toys with buttons to press. When Amethyst is four, on January 9th, we have triplets again, a boy and two girls. Their names are Tobias Calix, Phoenix Lyra and London Brielle Johnston. Toby is a very active baby, Phoenix likes chewing on things, and London is super cuddly and loves being held.

Harley, seven, loves to ride her scooter and can't wait to get hang gliding lessons once she's big enough. The triplets are five. Gavroche is a little bookworm who love the Magic Tree House, Ender is taking and enjoying piano lessons, and Ben loves animals and wants to get a dog. Four year old Amethyst is already a budding gamer, inseparable from her InnoTab and not bad at Mario Kart. The second set of triplets are babies. Toby is active, Phoenix chews on things and London is cuddly.
    Finian | Zephyr | Calix | Quill | Dashiell | Holden | Johnston | Scorpio | Tobias | Wesley
    Era | Lilias | Saffron |Verena | Amethyst | Leila | Indigo | Brielle | Tanaquil | Gemini

My name is Stella Michele.

I am 26 years old.

I just graduated and got a job as a lawyer.

I live in Arizona.

I meet a guy named Benjamin Michael.

We date for 4 years before getting married.

We get married in New York City.

After a year and a half, we find out we’re pregnant. I tell my Husband and he's thrilled! We find out it's a little girl and we name her.. Eden Lilia.

Our little girl is born on July 25.

When our first child is one and a half, we decide to try for another baby. 3 months later we find out we are pregnant with triplets, all boys! We decide to name them.. Auden Tanner, Augustus Joseph, and Avery Louis.

Not much later we find out we are pregnant again. We find out it’s boy! We name him.. William Bay.

The new baby is tons of work, but we love him. When he turns 3, my husband and I decide to try for just one more. We decide not to find out the gender until the baby is born. While I’m pregnant I start to realize I’m getting much bigger. I’m convinced it’s more than one baby. We soon find out it’s a boy and a girl! We name them.. Hugo Benjamin and Harper Michele.

We finally decide we are done having kids and move to a bigger house. To recap:

Stella Michele and Benjamin Michael [37]
    Eden Lilia [6]
    Auden Tanner [5]
    Augustus Joseph[5]
    Avery Louis [5]
    William Bay [3]
    Hugo Benjamin [0]
    Harper Michele [0]

Your name is Greyson Kyte

You are 25 years old.

You just graduated and got a job as a Secret Agent

You live in British Columbia

You meet a guy named William Damian Newton

You and him date for 4 years before getting married

You get married in New York

After a year and a half, you fdecide to adopt a little girl. You name her... Noah Olympia

Your little girl is born on March 17th

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to adopt another baby. 3 months later you are given a group of triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Ethan Damian, Foster Damian, Green Damian

Not much later, you're adopting again. This time it's a girl. Her name is Holly Neve

The new baby(s) are a ton of work, but you love them. When she turns 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. In the end, you adopt twin boys, sons of a close friend of yours who cannot care for them. You name them Frost Innomin and Walker Perseus.

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names (and ages and personalities if you like!), are:

Noah Olympia
    Ethan Damian
    Foster Damian
    Green Damian
    Holly Neve
    Frost Innomin
    Walker Perseus