Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    My name is Brianna Marie Campbell.
    I am 26 years old and working as a chef.
    I live in British Columbia.
    I meet a guy named Michael "Mike" Allen Foster and we date for 2 years before getting married. We get married at Disney World on December 6th.
    A year and a half later, on July 25th, we welcome a baby girl who we name Rory Juliette Foster.
    Almost 2 years later, on February 3rd, we have triplets and they're all boys. We name them Aiden Jet Foster, Alec Stone Foster, and Andrew "Drew" Cliff Foster.
    A little over a year later, on May 18th, we are surprised with another set of triplets, only this time they are all girls. We name them Joelle March Foster, Kaylee April Foster and Lorelei May Foster.
    3 and a half years later, on November 27th, we welcome our third set of triplets this time having two boys and a girl. In birth order we name them; Charlie Allen Foster, Kennedy Anne Foster, and Cameron Michael Foster.

Brianna [38] and Mike [45]
    Rory [9]
    Aiden, Alec, Drew [7]
    Joelle, Kaylee, and Lorelei [6]
    Charlie, Kennedy, and Cameron [2]

My name is Elizabeth Azalea Night *Effie*. I was born and raised in Louisiana, I had two older sisters, Beatrice and Samantha. I went to college at Columbia University in New York City for elementary education, but returned to New Orleans to teach. I was 24 years old when I met my husband, Jeremiah Wesley Sparrow, (a fruit farmer) at my best childhood friend, Lucy's wedding. We dated for nine months before he proposes in the cherry field, with a ring that looks like http://bridalmusings.com/wp-content/...-ring-set1.jpg . Ten months later we are married at the Oak Alley Plantation, I wear http://www.aliceandolivia.com/annett...ball-gown.html . We travel to Paris for our honeymoon. A year and a half later, our first little girl is born. We name her India Louisa Sparrow . Another year and a half go by and we decide to try for another. I find out I am pregnant with triplet boys! We name them Ezra Wesley, Finn Elia and Gregory Jem *Rory* Sparrow. Two years later, India is four and the boys are two. I found out I am pregnant again, with a girl! We name her Olive Persephone Sparrow. Three years pass, and we decide to try for one more, our last. Turns out, it's twins, we name them Miles Samuel and Celia Elizabeth Sparrow. The End!

Effie and Jem with India, Ezra, Finn, Rory, Olive, Miles and Celia.

My name: Jena Elise Nash.
    Job: Teacher
    Hometown: New Orleans, LA

I meet a guy named Heath Robert Honeycutt.

We date for 2 years before getting married.

You get married in Vegas.

After a year and a half, I find out I'm pregnant. I tell Heath and he's thrilled! We find out it's a little girl.
    We name her Norah Olive.
    She's born on December 2nd.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd.
    What are their names? Aaron Hunter, Archer Oakley and Andrew River

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's a girl.
    You name her Penelope Julia.

The new baby is a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? Twin girls

You name them Harper Quinn and Emerson Drew.

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in.

Your name is Beatrice Jane Harper.
    You are 24 years old.
    You just graduated and got a job as a chef.
    You live in Toronto, Ontario.

You meet a guy named Caspar James Montgomery.
    You and him date for 6 years before getting married.
    You get married in Toronto.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Rosalind Allegra (Rosie).
    Your little girl is born on July 25th.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Felix Simon, Colin Seth & Alfie Silas.

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's a girl.
    You name her Violet Juniper.

The new baby is a ton of work, but you love her. When she turns 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger than when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? Two girls.

You name them Mona Elizabeth and Stella Evangeline.

Caspar and Beatrice with
    Rosie, Felix, Colin, Alfie, Violet, Mona and Stella
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

our name is... Genevieve Sophie

You are (ROLL) years old.
    5: 27

You just graduated and got a job as a (ROLL)
    4: Chef

You live in... (CHANCE)
    5. If you like historic cities.... New Orleans, Louisiana

You meet a guy names... Nathaniel Henri

You and him date for ... (ROLL)
    5. 4 years
    before getting married.

You get married in ... France

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her... Lucy Juliette

Your little girl is born on (CHANCE)
    3. If you have blond hair ... July 25th

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them... (ROLL)
    2. First names are in alphabetical order (ABC, or EFG, or XYZ - any option), middle names are after your husband.

What are their names? Michael Henry, Noah Daniel & Oliver Nate

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's... (ROLL)
    1. A girl

You name them.... (CHANCE)

If you're born in the SPRING, pick their names from here... http://nameberry.com/list/347/Sci-Fi-Baby-Names-?all=1 and middle names from here ... http://nameberry.com/list/377/Spring-Baby-Names

What are their names? Lorelei Jade

The new baby(s) are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? (CHOOSE)
    5. 1 boy, and one girl

You name them ... (ROLL)
    If you roll a 3 or a 4, pick first names from here.... http://nameberry.com/list/45/Unisex-Baby-Names?all=1, and middle names are your choice.

What are their names? Sam Avery & Sasha Alexis

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names (and ages and personalities if you like!), are: Lucy, Michael, Noah, Oliver, Lorelei, Sam & Sasha
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia