Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Your name is Nora Josefine Adler.
    You are 28 years old.
    You just graduated and got a job as an Actress.
    You live in New York.

You meet a guy named Jackson Frayn Harries.
    You and him date for 6 years before getting married.
    You get married in London, England.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Echo Lilia Harries.
    Your little girl is born on July 25th.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Caspar Johan Harries, Holden Andrew Harries and Mingus Finnley Harries

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's a girl.
    You name her Alma Lux Harries

The new baby is a ton of work, but you love her. When she turns 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have?
    2. A girl
    You name her Poppy Rebecca Harries

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names are:
    Echo, 8
    Caspar, 6
    Holden, 6
    Mingus, 6
    Alma, 4
    Poppy, NB

Your name is Pearl Florentine Manning. You are 23 years old. You just graduated and got a job as a teacher. You live in British Columbia.
    You meet a guy named Hamish Alistair Wright. You and him date for 9 months before getting married.
    You get married in the mountains.
    After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl. You name her Quincy August. You have her on December 2nd.
    When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Angus Stuart, Calum Stephen, Ronan Sinclair.
    Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's twin girls. You name them Jane Leonora and Sally Peridot.
    The new babies are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you. What genders/how many kids do you have? One boy and one girl, Rex Alistair and Effie Florentine.

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names are: Quincy, Angus, Calum, Ronan, Jane, Sally, Rex and Effie.

My name is Caitlin Anne Mulgrew. I am 24 years old and I have just graduated and got a job as a teacher. I live in California where I meet a man called Nicholas Evan Fletcher, I date him for two years before we get married at a beach in Harris. After a year and a half I fall pregnant. I tell Nicholas and he's thrilled! We find out it's a little girl and name her Willow Vienna and she is born on December 2nd.
    When Willow is 1 and a half, we decide to try for another baby. 3 months later we find out I am pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and we name them Caleb Dash, Noah Risk and Ethan Jett.
    Not much later, I'm pregnant again. This time it's a little girl who we name Charlotte Pearl.
    The new baby is a ton of work, but you love her. When she turn 3, Nicholas and I decide to try for 1 more. We decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While I'm pregnant, I get much bigger then when I had Willow, and I sure there's more than one child.
    We have triplets again but this time two boys and a girl and we name them Blake Oliver, Dante Alexander and Harper Louise.

Now, Nicholas and I decide we are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in.

'Nick, Caitlin, Willa, Cale, Noah, EJ, Lottie, Blake, Danny and Harper'

Your name is Alba Claire Devlin

You are (ROLL) years old.
    6: 28

You just graduated and got a job as a (ROLL)
    3: Doctor

You live in... (CHANCE)
    1. If you like beaches.... California

You meet a guy named Jeremy Dean Atwood

You and him date for ... (ROLL)
    1. 3 months
    before getting married.

You get married in Tennessee

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Echo Allegra

Your little girl is born on December 2nd

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Jeffrey Oak & Maxwell Shade & August Leaf *Free & Wells & Gus*

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's twin girls

Annie Lux & Cecilia Neve *Ceci*

The new babies are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

You name them Yeats Edward & Tennyson Charles *Tenny*

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names are:
    Echo, Free, Wells, Gus, Annie, Ceci, Yeats, and Tenny
    Current Favorites:
    Bay, Isabeau *Iso*, Lux, Phoebe, Vada
    Barrett, Grayer, Judson, Rockwell *Wells*, Solomon *Solo*

My name: Ariel Sage Browning
    Job: Lawyer
    His name: Devin Joshua King
    We date for: One and a half years
    Wedding: England

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Devin and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Elliot Olive King. She is born on July 25th.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Joseph Ash King, Thomas Gray King, and William Chance King.

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's twin boys! Their names are Cade Xavier King and Dash Neville King.

The new babies are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.
    What genders/how many kids do you have? Twin girls
    What are their names? Harper Gwendolen King and Maya Rhiannon King

Elliot Olive "Ellie" (7)
    Joseph Ash "Joe" (5)
    Thomas Gray "Tom" (5)
    William Chance "Will" (5)
    Cade Xavier (3)
    Dash Neville (3)
    Harper Gwendolen (nb)
    Maya Rhiannon (nb)
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel