Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

DW: Miranda Waverly Trickett
    -Career: Chef

DH: Tobias Jackson Trickett
    -Career: Architect

We dated for9 months before we get married in London, England! Afterwards we move to New Orleans, Louisiana.

1 1/2 years later we welcome a little baby girl on 2 December 2018! We name her Chloe Valencia Trickett!!

Another year an a half passes before we find out we are expecting triplet boys!!They are born 3 February 2020! Their names are Brady North, Keegan Chord & Carter Grey Trickett. They boys have names similar to my mom, my dad and Toby's dad.

Before we know it a year has passed and we are welcoming another little one, a beautiful baby girl on 18 June 2021! We name her Anna July Trickett!!

Three years later we decide to try for one more, but to our surprise we have twins, two baby girls!! They are born 21 September 2024. Their names are Eden Juniper & Lilah Williow Trickett

Our Family
    Toby (35), Miranda (32), Chloe (6), Brady (4), Keegan (4), Carter (4), Anna (3), Eden (NB) & Lilah (NB)
    My Eclectic Little List:
    ♫ Theo ♫ Asher ♫ Sterling ♫ Wesley ♫ Griffin ♫ Jude ♫
    ♡ Rosalie ♡ Johanna ♡ Calliope ♡ Daphne ♡ Isabelle ♡ Aria ♡

Currently intrigued by... Vivienne, Kalani, Archer & Uriah

Mama to a border collie/sheltie mix who answers to Munchy
    Auntie to Carson Wade (7/18/2013)

Vote on some of my names here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9810672

Your name is Madeline Ginevra Snyder
    You are 25 years old.
    You just graduated and got a job as a (Chef
    You live inArizona

You meet a guy names Niall James Horan
    You and him date for One and a half year before getting married.
    You get married in Greece

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Alana Clarissa Horan
    Your little girl is born on July 25th

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Tod Valor Horan, Allen Price Horan, Joseph Solace Horan

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's Twin Girls
    You name them [Sapphire Ottavia Horan, and Scarlet Willow Horan

The new babies are a ton of work, but you love them. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? Just a baby girl
    You name them Hadley Maura Horan

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in.

Your name is Diana Rose Garcia.

You are 23 years old.

You just graduated and got a job as a Teacher.

You live in California

You meet a guy names Austin Zachary Brown

You and him date for 1 and a half years

You get married in Edmonton, Canada.

After a year and a half, you find out you're pregnant. You tell Husband and he's thrilled! You find out it's a little girl.
    You name her Opal Eliana Brown.

Your little girl is born on December 2nd.

When your first child is 1 and a half, you decide to try for another baby. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant with triplets! All boys! They are born on February 3rd, and you name them Kevin Sebastian Brown, Jason Sawyer Brown & Ronan Sean Brown

Not much later, you're pregnant again. This time it's a girl.

You name her Kira April Brown

The new baby is a ton of work, but you love her. When they turn 3, you and your husband decide to try for 1 more. You decide not to find out the gender of the baby until it's born. While you're pregnant, you get much bigger then when you had your first child, and you're sure there's more than one child in you.

What genders/how many kids do you have? B/G twins.

You name them Walker Nicolas Brown & Willa Emily Brown

Now, you and your husband decide you are done having kids. You move to a bigger house, and settle in. Your kids names (and ages and personalities if you like!), are:
    Opal Eliana Brown
    Kevin Sebastian Brown & Jason Sawyer Brown & Ronan Sean Brown
    Kira April Brown
    Walker Nicolas Brown & Willa Emily Brown
    Emon, 14
    Josephina/Finley/Lucie/Opal
    Ronan/Samson/Evan/Asher

I am 23. I've just graduated and got a job as a teacher and I live in New York.
    I meet a guy called Daleand we date for a year and a half before getting married in Hawaii.
    After a year and a half we find out that I'm pregnant I tell my husband and he is thrilled, we have a little girl.
    We name her, Harley Eliana
    She is born December 2nd.
    When Harley is a year and a half we decide to try for another baby, 3 months later we find out I'm pregnant with triplets! All boys! They're born on February 3rd and we name them, Alfie Samuel, Oscar Samson and Benji Sammie
    Not much later I'm pregnant again this time its Twin girls!
    We name them, Ebony Willow and Ginger Scarlett
    The new babies are a ton or work but we love them, when they turn 3 we decide to try for 1 more. We decide not to find out the gender of this baby until its born. While im pregnant I become much bigger that I did with our first child and I'm sure were having more than one baby.
    I give birth to triplets!! 1 boy and 2 girls.
    We call them Kasper Rex, Lilah Georgette and Fae Eden

Our children:

Harley [8]
    Alfie [6]
    Oscar [6]
    Benji [6]
    Ebony [5]
    Ginger [5]
    Kasper [2]
    Lilah [2]
    Fae [2]