Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I have middle name but need help with first

We are having a baby boy ( I was certain it would be a girl, but ultrasound gave a clear picture of a boy!) I had a girls name picked out, but I can't decide for a boy. We have a middle name, actually 2. So, it will be ___ Alfred Augustus. The names are our grandfathers. We have a 1 syllable last name starting with G. This is baby 4, so there is Alexander Eagan (Alex), Anastasia Marie (Ana),and Cameron Quentin already. What I like is Paul or Dominic. Any suggestions or which of the 2 do you like?

Dominic is a great name! Paul is okay, just a bit boring for my taste. Dominic also goes together with your two middle names better. I think Augustus could be a pretty cool first name too, if instead you just wanted to go with Augustus Alfred G____.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Alexander, Anastasia, & Cameron are all longer, multisyllabic names. Paul looks too short and Biblical (esp. with a one-syllable last name). Dominic would fit right in with that bunch!

I absolutely love Paul, but not with a 1 syllable name. Between your choices, I'd go with Dominic...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Since Alexander and Anastasia both start with A, might you be interested in another C name to go with Cameron? Christopher Alfred Augustus, for example, is handsome. Just an idea.

Otherwise, I like Dominic Alfred Augustus.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"