Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I'm sorry you found my comment about Heavenly offensive- I didn't mean to insult you, it's just my opinion on the name. I'm sorry about your grandfather. I do stick to my opinion about the name itself, however. May I suggest Bellatrix as a middle name (it's the name of a star, and has a lovely celestial connection) or Hana as a first, which is Arabic for "bliss". I think they both imply a subtle connection to heaven, and sound more beautiful. And by the way- Blythe isn't known as a place name, but a word name that I place in the same lovely category as Harmony. A lot of people might associate it with the name of Gwyneth Paltrow's mother, Blythe Danner.
    Last edited by namelover77; May 12th, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

The only name I would use from your list is Heidi.

Quote Originally Posted by namelover77 View Post
    I'm sorry you found my comment about Heavenly offensive- I didn't mean to insult you, it's just my opinion on the name. I'm sorry about your grandfather. I do stick to my opinion about the name itself, however. May I suggest Bellatrix as a middle name (it's the name of a star, and has a lovely celestial connection) or Hana as a first, which is Arabic for "bliss". I think they both imply a subtle connection to heaven, and sound more beautiful. And by the way- Blythe isn't known as a place name, but a word name that I place in the same lovely category as Harmony. A lot of people might associate it with the name of Gwyneth Paltrow's mother, Blythe Danner.
    Is there anything else that would be better than Heavenly but not too unique. - I like that Bellatrix but kinda looks strange to me as if it's been made up. - I don't like Hannah as I know of a few people with this name. Hana to me looks strange as it's spelt like this.

Blythe is actually a place in Staffordshire, England - In which to me is a place name.

Other names that have celestial connections:
    Helene (wouldn't Helene Beatrice be a darling name?)
    Bianca
    Halley
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I love Bianca. It's on my list.

I know someone with a daughter called Hallie so I think Halley she'd accuse me of copying her, Although I quite like Hallianna (Halley-Anna). - Helene Beatrice is a very cute name but it's slightly dated for my taste.

Other H names I like
    Hanelle - Hannah & Joelle.
    Hallianna
    Havenliegh
    Hedi-Rose (Would initals be H.R.B or H.B).
    Hero
    Hillaree
    Honora -
    Hyacinth - Just concerned about it being slightly old.

B only ones I said above.