• Calanthia

4 5.88%
  • Aurelia

9 13.24%
  • Delilah

8 11.76%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help us narrow our list for baby #4!

Can you vote for your favorite? These polls are soooo helpful -- we have eliminated several names from our long list and moved others up to the short list. Thanks for your help! Again, siblings are Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

First of all, your children's names are beautiful! I love your taste! Out of your name list, Penelope and Violet are my favorites. I think they would both be very nice, but I think Violet might sound better with your other children's names. When I say the names in order with Penelope at the end, Genevieve and Penelope sound like too many E sounds. This might just be me, and if it doesn't bother you I would just go with whatever name you like better.

God Bless,
    Chelsea

i voted for Delilah. Violet is nice as well but it really makes Genevieve stick out. Delilah balances well with Genevieve while also complimenting Alexander and Madelyn.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I kind of had the same feeling about Violet. I love it, but it does make Genevieve seem more unusual than the other three. Thanks for the feedback!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I voted for Delilah too! But, I'm a little partial to that name, since My 2 year old's name is Delilah I think it's a beautiful name and works well with your other kids' names