Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New girl options -- what do you think?

Adding a few more girl names to our list of possibilities. Let me know your thoughts!

Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve, and Anastasia?

Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve, and Elodie?

Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve, and Victoria?
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I like Elodie and Anastasia! Anastasia gets my vote. Great in your sib set. Very pretty
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Anastasia is such a lovely name. Beautiful.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

I think I am one of the only berries on this site that just does not see the appeal of Anastasia at all. Despite the hype, I just see it as a mouthful of a name when Ana is just perfect by itself. I do, however, love both Victoria and Elodie. If I had to choose one....I would pick Elodie. As I think it fits in beautifully with your other names.
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Anastasia, while a pretty name, seems a bit much when coupled with Genevieve.

Victoria is a classic, but its nicknames (Vicky, Vick, Tori) are all unappealing, IMO.

So my vote goes to Elodie. It's the most uncommon of the three and might garner you some double-takes from people encountering it for the first time, but once you roll it off the tongue a couple times you really fall in love with it.