Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mirielle is nice.
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire

I absolutely love love love Claudia, if I had a baby today I'd name her Claudia June I love how it dates back to Ancient Rome but is somehow modern and spunky (I've never understood when people say it's dated, the blurb about it on Nameberry says it's a "strong and modern choice" too). I think the meaning is why it's so underused but nobody knows the meanings of names anyway! It sounds very classy and sophisicated to me and I love the nickname Clia. I don't really care for the others but Mirielle would make a great middle name to honor a Muriel!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Claudia- I adore this one! It really is such a lovely name. Unexpected but oh so classic. The only set back for me is the meaning, but if you don't mind it, I say go for it. Lillian Claudia Joy has a better flow than Zara Claudia Joy, in my opinion.

Coppelia- Now this is unexpected! However, it has just the right amount of "cool" to make it work. As for pairing it with something, I'm at a loss. I like Tess Coppelia but I feel like it needs one more name at the end, maybe a one syllable name like Joy.

Mirielle- I think it's sweet and I can see the connection with your great-aunt. I particularly like Zara Mirielle.