Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Claudia - I actually really like this name. I think it sounds pretty, and Lillian Claudia Joy sounds so good together!

Coppelia - Not my style, and I really don't like it all that much. But it's still a good name.

Mirielle - It's cute, it's very girly, and I really do think it could be such a cute name on a little girl. And it is a name that would go with an adult as well, all the way until she is a senior. So this is a very good name, in that sense.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 19!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

I think Mirielle is the prettiest! Coppelia is a little out there for me, and Claudia has never been a favorite of mine... But Mirielle is very pretty. I like it with Zara too.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

I've always liked Claudia, ever since The Babysitters Club. Coppelia I'm not a big fan of. I also really like Mirielle, though I did at first think it was a misspelling of Mireille before I read the rest of your post. Zara Mirielle is gorgeous! (and Zara is one of my favorites)
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I'm loving Mireille!
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Isobel | Rufus | Jasper | Graham | Rupert

I love Claudia, and I think it works great for you. I like the flow of Lillian Claudia Joy a lot. There is ate character on the show 'Army Wives' named Claudia Joy, she recently died on the show, but she went by Claudia Joy all the time. I don't know if it will be an issue but it is the first thing I think of.

Coppelia doesn't really appeal to me at all sorry

Mirielle is very sweet, I think Zara Mirielle is simply stunning

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names