Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Leander Ignatius would be stunning!

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

You have some wonderful names on your list, Blade! I'll bold my favourites.

Ambrose - I love this name but Antoine and Ambrose share an initial (AN and AM)
    Blaise - I really love this name with Antoine.
    Cyprian - I like this name but I don't like the similar "an" between ANtoine and CypriAN.
    Elias - This Greek version is lovely and I don't mind it with Antoine. Isn't the French Elie?
    Evander - ANtoine and EvANder bother me. Unfortunatley, this name makes me think of the boxer more than the saint or mythology.
    Laurence - A great classic name that so unappreciated. It deserves more respect than it gets. I'm biased because one of my favourite actors was Sir Laurence Olivier and I always think of blond actor Peter O'Toole on a camel in the desert playing "Lawrence of Arabia".
    Leander - ANtoine and LeANder is not ideal.
    Lionel- A vintage and underused choice.
    Lucian - Oh how I love this name but again there is ANtoine and LuciAN.
    Marius - This name is popular in Northern Europe. I like it!
    Raoul - This has the same suave French flair as Antoine's so it's a great choice!
    Victor - A great classic name which also has a wonderful meaning.

Combo Suggestions

Raoul Ignatius
    Victor Theodosius
    Lionel Theodosius
    Elias Rainier
    Laurence Altair
    Marius Altair
    Blaise Aurelian
    All the best,
    Mischa.

While revisiting your new list Lucian Auxentius popped out at me. It's evocative and handsome and I feel like it would fit with Antoine Raphael nicely.
    Hope all is well and Baby-Blade is happy (and Antoine is excited).
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Thanks lexie, that's a gorgeous combination. I wanted Antoine's middle name, originally, to be Lucian, and have liked the name for a long time.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    Raoul is such a cool name. I still really love Lionel for you too. And I think Ignatius is too good not to use. So my favorites are Raoul Ignatius or Lionel Ignatius. Either one sounds like it could be a brother to Antoine Raphael. I think that they are names that are unique, without being over the top or difficult to pronounce/spell. People will be familiar with them- even if they don't hear them a lot.

I like Lucien too, but I prefer Lucius.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe