Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    From your new list, I'm loving Blaise, Lionel, and Raoul. I still think Ignatius is perfect for the middle name, although I could warm up to Aurelian too...
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Antoine and Raoul are an absolutely perfect sibset. Like, seriously, completely perfect. Raoul Aurelian...love it!

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

From your new shortlist, I still love Cyprian, of course. Ambrose is one of my all-time favorites, but I'm not sure you want it with Antoine. Raoul I would never have thought of, but it's pretty cool and goes well with Antoine. I really like Raoul Aurelian somehow. Blaise I can't get behind; reminds me of blase. Leander has an impressive ancient pedigree. Victor is good too, especially with Antoine. But then I would go with Ignatius for the mn rather than Aurelian (which is too imperial).

Lots of great options, Blade, and of course you have lots of time to ponder them.

Thanks all-- I really appreciate the comments. And Emma, thank you for the head-to-head comparison w Antoine-- really helpful! Lots to think about; will mull them over for a bit.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Theodora / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Tariq

I just want to drop in to say I love the suggestion of Raoul Aurelian. It sounds so lush and dashing to my ears. And it would be neat to have the brothers initials inverted.