Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    I barely had any morning sickness and craved salty things (olives mostly) and had a girl. Speaking of scientific... have you consulted the Chinese gender predictor?
    I have. It told me Antoine was a girl and this one was a boy.

We should start a thread to see how often the Chinese gender predictor was right!

@lexie my only patients right now are mice, save for the occasional moonlighting gig, and I find it difficult to decipher the squeaking.

@aurora thank you! and wolv, too. I really like Cyprian; it has been my not-so-secret frontrunner.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Blade, does your list still look the same or have you added/lost some?

Maybe all chinese gender predictors are wrong: I was told Rosalind was a boy. But I craved the girl things (fruits and juicy things).
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Oh, Leander makes me swoon - I've fallen for it hard recently. It's no surprise to me that it's receiving nameberry love - it's so strong and romantic! It also goes excellently with Antoine.

From your original list, I'm also loving Cyprian, Julian, Lionel, Malcolm, and Marius (one of my personal favorites). I'm also really warming up to Blaise. Antoine and Blaise would be phenomenally matched brothers. I also adore the suggestion of Aurelian - Antoine and Aurelian are just different enough, I think.

I personally wouldn't worry about Lionel and Malcolm, as they are (along with Antoine) names with long histories and literary ties. However, if you have reservations, you do absolutely have other, fabulous options.

Right now, I'm loving: Blaise Peregrine, Cyprian Blaise, Cyprian Rainier, Julian Ambrose, Leander Gerard, Lionel Stavros, Malcolm Sergius, and Marius Evander
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

Yes, it's evolved!

Ambrose
    Blaise
    Cyprian
    Elias
    Evander
    Laurence
    Leander
    Lionel
    Lucian
    Marius
    Raoul
    Victor

Middles only
    Altair
    Athanasius
    Aurelian
    Auxentius
    Esmond
    Ignatius
    Rainier
    Theodosius
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    Tee hee. Sorry Aurora. I kind of blacked out on Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, etc. I was like eight years old. He was a little fink in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and that's what's stuck in my memory.
    Haha, okay. You're right about The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, but Edmund does come around in the end and become a good man and a just king.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet