Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I love, love Lionel or Malcolm with Antione. Lionel Ignatius or Malcolm Rainier Do you like Louis? I think Louis (prn. Louie not Lewis) Auxentius is a stunner.

Edit: Just saw someone suggested Pascal- moved and seconded!
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

I said the same thing on your girls' thread, but this is an awesome list. My first thought when I read it was Malcolm Ignatius.

More combos:
    Cyprian Esmond
    Julian Rainier
    Julian Ignatius
    Leander Sylvan
    Leander Esmond
    Lucian Rainier
    Lucian Marius
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Congratulations Blade! Your list is great.

My favorites from your list are (and all of them would go well with Antoine, though some better than others):
    Ambrose- I like this name a lot (though I prefer Emrys). You would be having the two 'A' name kids, but if that's not a big deal for you, then this would be a solid choice. Doesn't go quite as well with Antoine as some others, but would work. I personally prefer it as a MN though.
    Cassian- I think this would be a great choice, and works really well with Antoine.
    Cyprian- Same for this one.
    Edmund- Doesn't have quite the same flair as Antoine, but it would still be a great choice.
    Elias- Pairs up with Antoine a bit better than Edmund, but not as well as Cassian or Cyprian.
    Evander- As you well know, I really really like this name, so I'm pretty biased about it. It's one of those names that I feel could fit with most sibsets. I feel it goes great with Antoine, though Leander would perhaps work even better.
    Julian- A great name, though perhaps it doesn't work quite as well with Antoine as some of the others.
    Leander- This one works exceptionally well with Antoine. There is something about Antoine and Leander that makes me think they are brothers. Leander is a little softer than Evander, which might make it match up with Antoine even better. It's a great name.
    Lionel- This one would also work very very well. Both Antoine and Lionel have some sort of (I don't know if I can quite explain it) like 'holding back' on a vowel sound, that makes them work really well together.
    Lucian- Another great name. Would work very well.
    Malcolm- I like this name a lot, though perhaps it doesn't match up with Antoine quite as well as some of the others.

My stand-alone favorites (though all of them are great), not considering how well they match up with Antoine, would be:
    Evander, Julian, Lionel and Lucian

But thinking about them paired up with Antoine, my favorites for you would be:
    Cassian, Cyprian, Leander and Lionel

And my favorite of your middles would be:
    Esmond
    Gratian (could be a good FN too)
    Ignatius
    Rainier (could be a good FN too)
    Sylvan (could be a good FN too)
    Theodosius

Some other possibilities (I don't know if these would meet all your criteria or not):
    Armand
    Emmanuel
    Jasper
    Dante
    Callum
    Cassius
    Celio
    Altair (as FN or MN)
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Congrats! I like Edmund Rainier. Love Edmund!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Friends of mine have a young son named Basil. Fits your bill perfectly (his Dad is also of lebanese ancestry). There are few Orthodox saints more revered than Basil.