Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    And it was snatched it of my hands by a literally sticky-fingered small boy (jam) before I could answer your question, which is 4weeks (if everything continues to progress healthily).
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Most of your choices aren't really my style to be honest, but I'm pleasantly surprised by Solenne! I might even add that to my list! You have had some great advice from the other users, so I won't bother chiming in further.

Congratulations! I love your list - my favourites are Evanthe and Lucienne. I would avoid Myriam with your surname personally I find the transition between the two names tricky.

I think Cosima would be perfectly lovely as well with Antoine!
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio

I love the name Cosima, especially with it's meaning of "universe." That's just so beautiful. I also love Myriam. I prefer Rosalind to Rosamond, especially because you then get Rosalind Franklin as a namesake. I'm surprise you like Melisande, as it feels very "princessy" to me, but I love it.
    I looked up lists of Eastern Orthodox saints and found the name "Prisca," which I really like. There's also Junia, which I've always thought of as a very "strong" name as she's mentioned as a female apostle.