Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    I'm totally going to bump this over a week late, and I hope you see it, Blade! I was so appreciative of your help naming Inés, and happened to see you are pregnant when looking at Ottilie's recent thread, so I had to pop over to see what you are considering. (Congrats, by the way!)

I just LOVE Constance with Antoine. So my suggestions are:

Constance Myriam and Antoine Raphael
    Constance Helene and Antoine Raphael
    Constance Endellion and Antoine Raphael
    Constance Ambrosine and Antoine Raphael

I can't decide if I like Myriam or Helene best for the middle, so for me it's a tie between the first two in my list.
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio

Thank you aguafresca! Many people think Constance is frumpy next to some of my other choices, but I think it's sleek and demure. Funnily enough, I actually revisited this thread this afternoon after a week to mull things over. I've taken to calling the baby Cosima in my head (even though I have no idea if its a girl or not) and shared the name to pretty positive reactions, but everything is still very preliminary.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Oh I love that you're leaning toward Cozy! I was so certain you'd go for Rosamond (and you may yet of course.) Love so many of them but Cosima is perfection. Everywhere I turn on Nameberry I hear Rosamund (not to mention Imogen!) Coz is not quite as accessible, just the right balance. Not the most popular girl in kindergarten with the bright pink Disney princess shoes. A spy name like Antoine. So when do you find out the gender?

Lol Emma I dearly love your descriptions (a word which the iPad just autocorrected to spades tons). Spy names indeed.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I try. My mind is a bit deshoveled these days, but I'm glad you like my spades tons.