Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Congrats again! You have some very lovely names here. As on the boy thread, you already have so many awesome suggestions I have nothing to add off the top of my head, but one stand-out to me is Cyrielle (I had not heard this name before, I don't care much for Cyril, and I can see it would have spelling and pronunciation issues, but it is absolutely beautiful! You know, I think if I was going to be bold and use it I'd keep the C. I usually don't care for K spellings either.) I also like Lucienne. I love Lucien/Lucian for a boy; I saw it on your list, and, much as I love it, I think you have other choices that pair better with Antoine. I suppose that goes for Lucienne, too, but it's beautiful. I think Chrysanthe is my favorite from your middles list, and Lucienne Chrysanthe would be gorgeous. Rosamond Chrysanthe is also lovely and striking.
    Best wishes!
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet