Noor
    Solenne
    Sylvaine
    Theophane

Argh, it still feels imperfect.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    I have changed my vote to Sylvia or Cosima. With Theophane as a middle. Gorgeous names, and fit right in with big bro.

I'm sorry about the repetitive combo, I'm terrible at that stuff. My brain lacks Emma & yours wonderful combo-skills
    Cosima is sneaking up on me, I must say. In church lore Cosmas & Damian were "unmercenary physicians," meaning they refused to accept payment for their services, and they also supposedly performed the first transplant (a leg) with nary an anti-rejection immunosuppresant drug regime in sight . I like to try to find some connection to my own life-- Antoine's middle name, Raphael, had a lot of multi-layered significance, and I'd like to duplicate that if possible. Given that I'm on a transplant research fellowship it seems apropos, in addition to being a gorgeous name.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Combos are definitely not my strength, but you have such a lovely list going, I'll give it a try...

Cosima Noor (although I must say, since you live in LA, if you say it fast it sounds like you're saying "cosa" which is Spanish for "thing". It's a lovely name, but LA has a lot of Spanish speakers. This may or may not bother you...)

Anastasia Claire. But I hear you on knowing someone with the name, but I love it so!

Kyrielle Solenne Swoon. I hope I'm saying it right, because that just sounds like a dream

Myriam Theophane- I very much love Myriam. She sounds like Antoine's sister to me.

Sylvia Cassiane. I adore Cassiane and all her spellings and Sylvia is vintage and grounds Cassiane somehow

Evanthe Helene

Nerissa Sylvaine- something mysterious about this one

Rosamund Chrysanthe - I like this one. But maybe it over powers Antoine Raphael?
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Blade, Cosima is now my favourite. It is perfect! (I know this probably won't mean much to you, but in Norwegian there's a word "kos" that means cosiness, and that's what Cosima sounds like to me. Someone wrapped in warm blankets drinking hot chocolate and listening to old Sinatra records.)
    I also love Kyrielle. Oh, I love them all. Can't you just stop doctoring and have fifteen kids instead???

Cosima Chrysanthe, Cosima Sylvaine. Cosima Melisande.

Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    Kyrielle Solenne Swoon
    I'm assuming there was supposed to be a punctuation mark between Solenne and Swoon, but I kind of like this double middle option!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: gaffe regarding the origin of a word name *headdesk*