Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Great choices! You definitely can't go wrong with any of these! I like Elizabeth best. It's one of my favorite names, and I love that it has tons of nickname options (Ellie, Lizzy, Liz, Beth, Eliza, etc. ). Catherine is a lovely name, however I just think its a bit boring. Josephine is definitely the more interesting of the three, and I love it with the nickname Josie! This is a close second for me!!
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

I like the Katherine spelling best, and that would be my top choice, but otherwise I think I'd go for Elizabeth, largely for the versatility. Josephine is interesting and has some great literary cred but I don't really like any of its nicknames personally.

Oh, I love Josephine!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

I would pick Catherine....

Catherine is my longest name love. I love everything about it.

I love Elizabeth, too, but it's my mom's name, so I'm more drawn to it as a middle name. Josephine is a distant third. I've never been crazy about the sound of it, and I dislike all of its nicknames.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra