Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Elizabeth by far! It has such a ageless beauty and grace, and like a few others have said, it has great nicknames, from Eliza, Ellie, Liz, and Lizzie to even Bella and Abby (although you might just want to skip over Abby—I mean, I love Abby, it IS my name, after all, but most people will assume that little Abby is an Abigail and not an Elizabeth—though Abigail is also a lovely name too, my full name, tehe! ) Catherine just seems...I dunno...boring and plain in comparison. Josephine is cute, and I really like the name Josie, but not as much as Lizzie for Elizabeth or whatever nickname you choose. Josephine is my second choice.
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

Catherine! I'd spell it with a K if I could but Catherine is still my favorite of these 3. I love the nicknames Kate, Kathy, Kat, and I love just plain Catherine.
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Elizabeth. Beautiful and classic.
    a name nerd lovin' the classics
    an old fashioned girl in a modern world

George ~ Thomas ~ Alexander ~ Harry ~ Louis ~ William
    Eliza ~ Beatrice ~ Louisa ~ Eleanor ~ Harriet ~ Amelia ~ Amelie ~ Rose

Vote on my ever growing namelist!?

I love all of these classic and timeless names. I'm going to have to go with the more uncommon Josephine because I love the nn Posey.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Elizabeth. Although, if Catherine was spelled Katherine, I would have probably chosen that. Not a fan of Josephine.