Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Och, I love them all! Catherine is the only one on my short list, so I think, in the end, that would get my vote. I seriously considered adding Josephine nn Posy to my list a short while ago, though, and am still missing it, and I've had a thing for Elisabeth for a long time now (for some reason, I can't get behind the "Z"!). I think sisters named Elisabeth, Catherine, and Josephine would be rather stunning, actually...
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Grace | Adele
    Caleb | Everett | Grant | Casper | Samuel | Rowan

Thinking about Rhys Absalom and Sebastian Harbor Amias and Anneliese "Annie/Liesey" (if only I could find a combo!) and Lucia Charlotte today.

I've recently started a story--join me! havengermany.blogspot.com

This is so very hard! I think I can only drop Josephine. Elizabeth and Catherine are such classics... Beautiful names that never get old. I've never really liked Josephine.
    Mi corazón Zoe Milena
    Little Nugget due December 2016

Elizabeth. The Elizabeths I have known over the years (all very lovely people!) have gone by nicknames of Lizzy, Beth and Betty. None were actually called Elizabeth (except by their mothers I suspect ). Josephine is lovely too. But Catherine is a bit blah for me.
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

This is a hard question, but I'm going to go with Elizabeth because I love the nicknames Effy, Betty, Buffy and Betsy. Libby is also adorable.

I do also like Josephine for the nicknames Posey and Seph. And Catherine with a K for the nicknames Kitty and Kat.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

I love all 3 names their feminine and classic and would be a cute sibset. I'd pick Catherine though. I like the name Catherine Grace