Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Och, I love them all! Catherine is the only one on my short list, so I think, in the end, that would get my vote. I seriously considered adding Josephine nn Posy to my list a short while ago, though, and am still missing it, and I've had a thing for Elisabeth for a long time now (for some reason, I can't get behind the "Z"!). I think sisters named Elisabeth, Catherine, and Josephine would be rather stunning, actually...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

This is so very hard! I think I can only drop Josephine. Elizabeth and Catherine are such classics... Beautiful names that never get old. I've never really liked Josephine.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Elizabeth. The Elizabeths I have known over the years (all very lovely people!) have gone by nicknames of Lizzy, Beth and Betty. None were actually called Elizabeth (except by their mothers I suspect ). Josephine is lovely too. But Catherine is a bit blah for me.
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

This is a hard question, but I'm going to go with Elizabeth because I love the nicknames Effy, Betty, Buffy and Betsy. Libby is also adorable.

I do also like Josephine for the nicknames Posey and Seph. And Catherine with a K for the nicknames Kitty and Kat.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

I love all 3 names their feminine and classic and would be a cute sibset. I'd pick Catherine though. I like the name Catherine Grace