Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Elizabeth, Catherine, or Josephine?

If you had to pick one , what would you choose and why?

Elizabeth! It's always classic and beautiful, with wonderful nn options like Elle, Libby, Liz, Beth, Abby, etc.

I think Catherine is pretty, but lacks something. To me, the spelling Katherine has more spunk. If it were Katherine vs. Elizabeth vs. Josephine, then I might have chosen Katherine. I love the nn Kat. Some people say the spelling Katherine isn't as classic or classy, but I think that's ridiculous. It's not a trendy spelling at all.

Josephine seems almost annoying to me. The nn Josie makes me think of Josie Grossie, and none of the other nns really do it for me (but I do like JoJo a little). It doesn't have the same timeless quality as Elizabeth.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Its so hard! They are all so beautiful, and I love the nns for each (Lizzie/Ellie, Cate, Josie)
    I would have to go with Elizabeth or Catherine, They are so classic but yet so pretty. I prefer Catherine to Katherine.

Elizabeth is my favorite, but I also really like Josephine and Catherine!
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

I like all of them a lot, but Elizabeth is probably my favourite, as it is so beautiful and classic (Catherine's probably my least favourite, it just lacks a tiny bit of pizazz). Though I strongly dislike the nn Liz for Elizabeth, Cathy for Catherine and Jo for Josephine (so if those are your planned nns for any of them, then they'd move down the list accordingly!). I would go for Betty, Cat and Sephie instead. But you can't really go wrong, they're all lovely!

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore