Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Such a hard choice! I've never been a fan of Josephine. But Elizabeth and Catherine are such beautiful, timeless classics, regal and down-to-earth at the same time, and with amazing eponyms. I'd have to give the nod to Elizabeth though; it feels stronger and I love the Elizabeth Bennet and Queen Elizabeth(s) connections.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I love them all! All three were on our short list, then our niece was given the middle name Catherine, and our good friends named their daughter Josephine. So Elizabeth remains on our list. Overall, I do think Elizabeth is my favorite of the three.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I think Elizabeth would edge it for me. Catherine I can never decide if I prefer that or the Katherine spelling, and Josephine is nice but I do prefer Joseph for a boy to Josephine for a girl.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Elizabeth is a nice name, classic and tonnes of great nicknames to choose from. For me, it is just a bit plain, but it's a great choice as a timeless classic.

I like Catherine, although there was a number of girls named Katie when I was at school. I think it's a nice traditional name though and another great choice. I would probably pick this out of the three, but I'd probably go with Katherine as a spelling.

I am less keen on Josephine, I really like the -phine sound but I don't really like as the inevitable nickname Josie, probably because there was a gross-ey Josie at my school...

I prefer Josephine because it's not as common as the other two names.