Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love Aurora! I prefer that to Melisande, but that's nice too.

What about Aurora Sophia Melisande? It's kind of long, but still very nice.
    -lists currently under construction-

I vote Melisande. I really like it! And I think nicknames could range from Mela (Mila), to milly, to my favorite Lissy!
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

I'd say avoid the ASS initials at all costs. Also, I don't really prefer the double 'a' endings of Aurora Sophia, not to mention the 3-3 syllable counts.

While Melisande also has 3 syllables, the totally different ending makes it work with Sophia. I actually really like the flow. Melisande will be unusual/unknown to most people, but so many more parents are choosing obscure names these days. It's a beautiful name.

Melisande gets my vote! I LOVE Aurora (It's one of my favorite names), but I think Melisande might be the better choice for you.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

I like Melisande more for a middle unless you are french and I would forgo Aurora
    Pretty name, princess names make me think of Wilhelmina, Guinevere, Serafina, Isadora, Octavia and Millicent
    Last edited by sarab.cook; May 11th, 2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: added name
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Isobel | Rufus | Jasper | Graham | Rupert | Wes