8 22.86%
  • %Jane

20 57.14%
  • %Amy

12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dated Names Tournament - Girls Round 1 Set 3

Here we go with the "Dated Names" Tournament featuring the names nominated by our Berries which are currently in fashion limbo. There were so many good ideas that the tournament will feature 32 names for each gender. So there aren't so many game threads going at one time, I will be doing only the first round for girls this week (boys will be next week with the girls getting a bye week, then each week thereafter both genders will be in play concurrently). Even so, that means that four game threads will be going for this round (the others are here, here, and here). For those who haven't played one of my tournaments before, vote for one name with each symbol in the poll (which indicate the names competing against each other this round).

This set's match-ups are:
    Carol vs. Dorothy
    Deborah vs. Bonnie
    Gloria vs. Doris
    Jane vs. Amy
    Last edited by namefan; May 11th, 2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Added the links to the other sets

And one of the things I always hate in this round. I love both Dorothy and Bonnie, which are pitted against each other so I have to choose! And I really dislike both Gloria and Doris, which are also pitted against each other! ARGH!!! LOL

*bump* (Remember I don't vote myself in the polls, but I am the tie-breaker if necessary.)

Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair