Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another boy...

Another boy...

Hi, I'm looking for some input on a name for a boy due early this Fall. I already have a son named Kellan and would love a name that would go nicely with his. We have been throwing around some names like Chase, Kael and Kade but still not sure. What do you think?

I think Kael and Kade are too similar to Kellan, and Chase is too different (plus it reminds me of the bank).

Ideas:

Ronan
    Rory
    Finn
    Desmond
    Brendan
    Bryce
    Graham
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

I agree with Blade that Kellan, Kael, and Kade are too similar. Plus, it creates a pattern that you probably should use a K name for the next boy.

Tiernan
    Tierney
    Dominic
    Finley
    Declan
    Lachlan
    Sullivan
    Ewan
    Quinlan
    Malcolm
    Brady
    Brody
    Gannon
    Griffin
    Greyson
    Liam
    Malachy
    Porter
    Tucker
    Tate
    Wilder
    Whitman
    Easton
    Emerson
    Sterling
    Stanton
    Finnegan
    Teague
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Thanks for the suggestions. My husband likes Brody and Brendan. But there is a Brandon in the family and I think Brendan is too similar.I like Rory but a cousin of mine has a child that name. Our last name is White so I need something that would go nicely with it. Also have no middle names picked. I enjoy reading your suggestions. Thanks.