Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I can't find any names I like for baby #4

I have three LOs: Helena Freja Lucille (Hellie), Frederick Henry Elijah (Freddie), and Florence Ingrid Eliza (Indie). If baby #4 is a boy, he will be Sebastian Hugo George or Theodore Jude Hugo but I have no clue for a girls.

I love Willa, Astrid and Lorelai/Lorelei, but I always think that Willa is just a bit too close to willy, Astrid = assturd and anytime I mention Lorelai everyone just goes on about gilmore girls. But also none of these names seem to go with the long, vaguely traditional theme I seem to have started. I used to love Matilda but I've gone off it recently for no apparent reason.

I've been thinking of having Frida or Willa as one of the middle names, but cannot seem to think of any names I actually like as first names. The three names that I have been considering lately have been Adelaide, Avalon and Romilly, but I'm not sure I think they "go" with the other kids. Does that even matter? I am not sure, but I was a kid with a very different name (and look) to my siblings and I used to have the look people gave me when they were trying to work out if we were actually related/different dads etc.

Anyway, any name suggestions would be very helpful; pregnancy brain seems to be preventing me from actually thinking of any right now!

I think Adelaide would work well with your others. I noticed that all of them have nicknames that end in the "ee" sound - is this something you'd want for the next little one too? If it is, Adelaide gives you the cute Addie, and Romilly could be Romy or Milly/Millie.

Fiona came to mind when I was reading your post, but maybe it's too close to Florence for you? If you love Willa but want to stick to a more traditional theme, what about Wilhelmina with the nickname Willa?

Other suggestions...
    Vivienne/Vivian
    Lydia
    Rosalind
    Georgia/Georgina
    Briony/Bryony
    Juliette
    Beatrice
    Augusta
    Cordelia
    Geneva
    Cecilia
    Cecily
    Celia

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bounceparty View Post
    I think Adelaide would work well with your others. I noticed that all of them have nicknames that end in the "ee" sound - is this something you'd want for the next little one too? If it is, Adelaide gives you the cute Addie, and Romilly could be Romy or Milly/Millie.

Fiona came to mind when I was reading your post, but maybe it's too close to Florence for you? If you love Willa but want to stick to a more traditional theme, what about Wilhelmina with the nickname Willa?
    Adelaide and Romilly were my favorites as well. I love the suggestion of Wilhelmina.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

I think Adelaide is perfect!

Ramona
    Hilda
    Ottoline
    Roberta
    Margaret (maybe with nn Greta?)
    Nora(h)
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I think Adelaide works really well in your sibset too. How about:
    Adelaide Willa Katherine (Frida seems really close to Freddie & Freja)
    Adelaide Willa Imogen
    Or
    Alice Willa Gwendolyn
    Eleanor Willa Margaret
    Marguerite Eleanor Willa
    Or any combination of the above names that you like best
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah