Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How to spell this name?!

I really like the name ahn-uh-leese, but I have no clue how to spell it! I feel like using Annelise or any other spelling with two N's will get it said like "ann" but I'm concerned with using something like Analise because of the first four letters. Is there any good way to spell this? I'm at a loss.

Also, wondering if anyone has any suggestions of names that begin with ah-nuh. I really love the sound of that name, but would prefer something a little longer than Ana. Thanks!

Anelise maybe?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Haha. I do commiserate with you on the Analise spelling. It's the exact reason I use the Annelise spelling myself. I guess if you want to go phonetic you could try Onalise, but it still looks like it's misspelled or kr8tively spelled. I would just stick with Annelise. I think most people would recognize it, and usually if you do have to correct someone, you only have to do it once.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncy Baby Boy: Tristan LeMarque * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele

My college roommate was named Analisa and as far as I know no one ever commented on the first four letters thing. I personally don't think it's that big of a deal as the pronunciation is completely different and the commonly used nicknames wouldn't even contain all of the letters (my roommate went by both Ana and Lise among friends).

That being said, I vastly prefer Analise to Annelise which to me looks like it's trying too hard and I would be more inclined to pronounce it Ann-uh-leese instead of Ahna-leese.

Annelise or Anelise would be your choice.

Other 'Ana' names:
    Anabelle/Anabel
    Anabeth
    Anabella
    Anastasia
    Analee/Analeigh
    Anaka (usually spelt Anika. Both sound exactly the same- Ahna-kuh)
    Analila (Ahna-lee-luh or Ahna-lil-uh)
    Anamarie/a
    Just another teenage name nerd.

♥ Avia Rose ♥ Grace Emmeline ♥ Annabelle Faith ♥ Felice Poppy ♥ Nadia Wendy Joy ♥ Andison Tarlea ♥ Tessa Marie ♥ Lillian Keren
    | Jacob Dale | Joseph Edward | Emerson George | Logan Michael | Spencer James | Noah Samuel | Jaison Paul | Elijah William