Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I would choose Ivy Aurelia or Aurelia Eve. The only one I didn't really care for was Aurelia Amelie.
    other ideas-
    Ivy Jessamine

I like Ivy Aurelia. I like that both Ivy and Mila are short and spunky names.

I agree that Isla is too close to Mila - two names ending in "la".

This wasn't one of your choices listed but using the names you like I really like the combination of Ivy Amelie. Are you pronouncing Amelie like ah-mill?
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

I love the names Ivy and Aurelia...

My favorite comob (naturally!) is Ivy Aurelia.

While I LOVE Aurelia in the first name spot, none of your combos seem to do much for me (could just be me!). I would prefer a one syllable middle name not starting in a vowel, such as....
    Aurelia Jane
    Aurelia Maeve
    Aurelia Anne
    Aurelia June
    Aurelia Sue

Aurelia Ivy or Ivy Evangeline are gorgeous.