Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A sibling for London

Hi all,

Baby #2 is due in August and we are stuck on names. Our 3-year old daughter is London Elise. We are not finding out the gender of this baby. We do have middle names picked. For a girl _ Irina and for a boy _ Von.

My husband and I both like the sound of Maybellene for a girl and Mars for a boy, but I'm not sure I have the boldness to go with one of those. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Maybellene reminds me of the makeup brand and Mars it a little too out there for me.

Girls
    Corliss
    Opal
    Odette
    Mariah
    June
    Saskia
    Coralie
    Rosemary
    Cadence
    Vivienne
    Ruby
    Carlotta
    Juniper
    Melisande
    Corisande

Boys
    Marcus
    Orion
    Ethan
    Quinn
    Xavier
    Justice
    Gunnar
    Hunter
    Parker
    Slater
    Ian
    Zane
    Reed/Reid
    Brice
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~

mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Yeah I don't think we could use the name Maybelline and live in the States. We both love the sound of it and the song "Maybellene" by Chuck Berry. For Mars, I have suggested Marsden or Maarsen and love both of those. DH likes Mars but neither of the extended versions.

Thanks for adding your suggestions. None of them work for us, though. Any one else have ideas? I also love the names Vienna for a girl and Remy for a boy, but DH is not on board.

Mirabelle is pretty. We're trying to avoid names our friends/friends' kids have and also trying to find a name that has meaning for us. So tough!