Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by allythys View Post
    The most baffleing name on the girls list in my oppinon was Collins. Whaat? Where did that come from and how did it make the top 1000?
    I have a feeling that parents are giving the name Collins to their daughters due to a female character featured in the Sandra Bullock film, "Blind Side". Just goes to show the influence that popular culture has on naming trends.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Ashley is STILL ranking high for girls!? Let it go people! Heather is almost gone so let Ashley go with her.

I love Peyton, boy or girl, so I'm happy to see it on both lists. I haven't met any yet.

I find it amusing to see kr8tive spellings. The parents may have thought they were being different and unique name by spelling it Kaydence only to find that there were 1,193 parents that had the same idea

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

Quote Originally Posted by nat108 View Post
    Ashley is STILL ranking high for girls!? Let it go people! Heather is almost gone so let Ashley go with her.

I love Peyton, boy or girl, so I'm happy to see it on both lists. I haven't met any yet.

I find it amusing to see kr8tive spellings. The parents may have thought they were being different and unique name by spelling it Kaydence only to find that there were 1,193 parents that had the same idea
    I couldn't agree more about Ashley, but it's one of the names in your siggy. Hmmm...perhaps it's time to update your favorite list..
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

Aaliyah is legit and very pretty. No sure why you dislike it so much. And it helps that it was the name of a very beloved singer who is now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by bellababy View Post
    I couldn't agree more about Ashley, but it's one of the names in your siggy. Hmmm...perhaps it's time to update your favorite list..
    I think, with it being coloured blue rather than pink, it's on the boy side of her list. Which, incidentally, is where it is on mine too, I much prefer Ashley for a boy.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George