Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think Adeline, rather than Adelia, pairs best with Isabelle. Both are serious and feminine, not too frilly, and consonant-heavy. Adelia is too frilly and Lillian & Isabelle have L sounds a little too prominently.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Lillian and Isabelle are my two top names, so that's my choice!

I like Adelia (Probably one of the nicest names from the Ad- family!) but I think its a bit lilting in comparison to Isabelle, which is soft and pretty, but still with a substance that I think Adelia lacks.
    -lists currently under construction-

Popularity aside, I'm Team Lillian! It's such a great sister name to Isabelle and I love the nickname Lily. Izzy and Lily would be perfect sisters.
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I prefer Adelia with Isabelle as to me , Lillian and Isabelle both come from Elizabeth so it would be like giving a version of the same name to your daughters . I think I am with blade though and Adeline sounds better due to the repetative L sound of Isabelle and Adelia.

I love Adelia, and I think it's great with Isabelle. Both are sweet and delicate, but both seem to have a strength as well.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction