Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

33 weeks pregnant! Opinions please?

I'm of European descent and my husband is hispanic- We speak Spanish at home. I'm 33 weeks pregnant and cannot decide on a baby name for my daughter My name is Jasmine Elizabeth and my husband's name is Stanley Al- Our last name is Perez!

My husband's first choice is Evelyn. He loves this name. Nickname for this name could be Eva (pronounced Eh-Vuh)

I like Evelyn but at the same time want something a little more feminine? or well feminine sounding? Evelyn is beautiful but I'm not 100% committed to it yet.

I've been exploring Giselle or Gisella... Isabel (after his grandmother who just passed although this is a bit common) and Catalina (after my mother and grandmother Spanish version "Kathleen")

Any other suggestions? Middle name ideas? Opinions? haha Anything helps!!! Thanks so much!!!!
    Last edited by jasmineelizabethr; May 11th, 2013 at 01:28 AM.

Love Evelyn. Very pretty - and I actually know 2 little girls with that name. They both go by the nn Evie - with a short "e" sound as opposed to eeeee-veee. It sounds more like Ev-Eee. I don't know if I did that right, sorry!

I do know that one of the girls was considering Audrey instead of Evelyn.

Otherwise, I think Giselle is too similar in sound to Jasmine to me. How about Juliet or Greta or Gretel?
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Evelyn, Gisella and Catalina are all lovely. I wouldn't choose Isabel because it's awfully popular. Do you want an Hispanic middle name? I remember you were favouring Evelyn Rose recently.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Prefer Giselle, Catalina and Eva over Isabel and Evelyn.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I was favoring Evelyn Rose Good memory! I am not so sure about Rose now though- I had no idea how popular it had become.. Haha I was thinking it was a very unique middle name, found it otherwise!

Evelyn I do like. But don't love. I think it's beautiful and maybe I could love it? I'm just not sure if it's perfect if that makes sense?

As for middle names I don't mind where they're from if they sound good and fit

This is sooooo hard! Hoping I decide before she's 3 years old!