Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daisy Luna

12 33.33%
  • Daisy Madeline

24 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luna - As a middle name?

I'm toying with the idea of giving into my favourite guilty pleasure and using Luna in the middle spot if we have a girl.

Our top contender is Daisy, how do you feel about Daisy Luna? Is it too stylistically different to Amelie Clara? If we choose Luna as a middle name Lucy will officially be out of the running as a first name, unless of course, baby arrives and doesn't look like a Daisy.

Would any Berries like to offer their opinion of Luna, and whether they prefer Daisy Luna to Daisy Madeline?

Thanks in advance! x

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Oh, I think Daisy Luna is absolutely precious. Luna is one of the cutest names there is, so soft and cuddly; pairing it with Daisy is perfection! I think it's very sweet with Amelie Clara, a stunning sister duo. I like it better than Daisy Madeleine, mainly because I don't think Madeleine fits too well with your other lovely choices.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I think Daisy Luna is lovely with Amelie Clara. It has a whimsy that I like.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Daisy Madeline looks and sounds better to me. I'm all for putting guilty pleasure names in the middle spot but Daisy Luna sounds too cutesy.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks for the opinions so far, everyone. Its a lot to consider. Luna isn't really my style but I've gravitated toward it for years.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.