Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Should I keep the mn or change it? hmmm

Morning berries! So I have a newborn named Eloise Ruby, and I love it! Ruby has a LOT of meaning to me (not named after anyone, just great ties and associations) but am finding it a little bit hard to say as a combo. Thinking of either leaving it as is, possibly adding another mn like Jane, or changing the mn to Pearl (no special meaning, but it's a cute old fashioned nature name) My instincts are telling me to just leave it as I don't say the fn and mn together often. I love the spunky sassy feel of Ruby, it really is my favorite. Just worried about the flow. Thanks!
    Last edited by bellarina; June 1st, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Do you see second title about Ruby Jane? I see two titles: one about Ruby and another about Tessa. I think nameberry have another glitch.

I like Tessa Pearl much more.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I really think nameberry have another glitch. I was transferred to another topic. Sorry. I really think Ruby need another middle.

Hi! yeah, I was trying to change the title to also include names for the future that I liked, but then it all got messed up looking and confusing, lol. The main title stayed the same and the subtitle was totally different. So decided to just stick with what the title is asking, haha. But yeah, I really like Tessa Pearl for possible future girl names! It was between that or Felicity Pearl.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Lol.

(ten characters)