Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Ruby, Isadora, Glory or India?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ruby Rose Turner

28 32.94%
  • Isadora True Turner

22 25.88%
  • Glory Rae Turner

5 5.88%
  • India Eve Turner

30 35.29%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Eh. I really dislike Ruby Rose. Same goes for Glory. India and Isadora are both lovely, but unless you have ties to the country, I wouldn't use India. Isadora gets my vote.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

LOVE India Eve - have a cousin called India and she is just gorgeous. Also love Ruby. You have chosen a shortlist of beautiful names. Perhaps wait until the baby is born - maybe one will jump out at you and the others will pale in comparison

I like Ruby, but not with Rose.
    I suggest:
    Ruby Isadora
    Ruby Eve
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite "top" 3 girls names for little Miss: Phoebe Rose Eloise
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

Pretty Names

I thought I'd vote Ruby... My own daughter is named Ruby June and it fits her perfectly. But I love the name Isadora True Turner! Beautiful. So I guess I'm voting Isadora. Though, to complicate things, let me say that my daughter is bright, bubbly, outgoing, artistic and charismatic. And Ruby ended up being THE only name for her. I think an Isadora would have an artistic and kind nature... And of course I think immediately of Isadora Duncan, which is a good thing.

Isadora is my favorite but I too prefer it with Rose or Eve. Not sure I can give it my vote with True as the mn. I also like Ruby Rae better than Ruby Rose as the cute, alliterative option. I actually like the combo India Eve but like Isadora and Ruby more than India as a name. Glory I would like better as Gloria with the nn Glory.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent