Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Hope

Threaded View

Hope

Right now I don't have any hope of ever becoming a mother. I really thought this time I would have a baby. This time I allowed myself to dream and plan. After two miscarriages, I thought the third time would be the charm!
    I had spotting and everyone told me to stay positive, but it ended in miscarriage a week ago.
    I had terrible cramping this time and had to go to emerg. They didn't bother with an ultrasound.
    My cervix was dilated and they removed some tissue. They sent me home and the next day I passed the rest. I guess I should be thankful that they were never far along (5 weeks or so) and I haven't had to have a D&C.
    The thought of being referred to an ART clinic stresses me out. There will be so many tests and it will be expensive if we have to do IVF, and it there are no guarantees - it might not work the first time.
    Making a baby is something that is supposed to come naturally and easily. It is supposed to be happy, but when I find out out I am pregnant I am not excited. I am instantly nervous.
    I am very angry right now and also very sad. It turns out that my sister in law was also pregnant.
    She was a week ahead of me and lost hers the week before I did! We could have had babies together!
    She is younger than me, and now I worry that she will have a baby before I do.
    My husband and I have been together almost 5 years. I have just waited so long that I am jealous of other people's pregnancies...
    Has anyone here had multiple miscarriages, but gone on to have a full term pregnancy? Or do you know anyone that has? Did you/or they have to have an IUI or IVF?
    I really would like to do this naturally, but I am 37. At first I thought that I didn't want to try any more, but now I think we should try again right away. I'm not getting any younger.