25 36.76%
  • Calanthia

4 5.88%
  • Aurelia

9 13.24%
  • Delilah

8 11.76%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I voted for Penelope in first place, but Delilah is my second choice.

I love all of these! But to me, Delilah fits the best with the sibset and seems like a beautiful name to jive in with the family. I've said many times before that I'm not a stickler on name sets having to "match" the style of other sibling names...so I wouldn't pick Delilah just on that basis. I actually like it because I adore the nn Lilah!

My next choices would be Violet and Penelope.

Thanks! I love Delilah, too. I'm barely starting to convince my hubby on some of these. Violet, Delilah, and Penelope are all names he rejected for our second daughter, but he's considering them now.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

For anyone who's still following this: which nickname would you use for Penelope? Penny? Nellie? My great-grandmother's name was Nellie, so I like the idea of Nellie, but somehow it makes me think of a horse. :/
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I couldn't vote; I'm too undecided between Penelope, Calanthia and Aurelia! I know that doesn't help much, sorry. I love Penelope, very spunky and sweet and fun, and I think it goes best with your sibset (classic but with a modern feel). I've never seen Calanthia and I'm intrigued by how unique and pretty it is. Aurelia is stunning, dramatic and gorgeous. I find Violet and Delilah too harsh-sounding, sorry.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy