Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I like it! Anyone remember Lee Pace?
    Anyway I would use a long middle name just for the heck of it. Lee Evander? Lee Maxilimilan? Lee Bartholomew?
    I think it works just fine on it's own.
    My favorite longer name would be Leander.

I like Lee! My husband is pushing it for this baby! I am still trying to come up with some alternatives that are longer and am thinking of Hartley, Ripley, Riley, Wiley, Kingsley, Berkeley, and Leander. I like Lee on its own though!
    Favorite Girls' Names: Anthea, Harriet, Vera, Fairfax
    Favorite Boys' Names: Hartley, Clyde, Amias, Ambrose

I've always been a fan of Lee; however, I feel like I'm always in the minority there. If James, John, Luke, Mark, Kyle, Chase, Paul, and Cole are acceptable, I don't know why Lee isn't! I agree that Lee is an over-looked gem.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Lee is nms but it's by no means too short of a name or not usable. It's got a definite character and charm to it that could serve any boy/man well.
    (PS: I don't much love it because it's to -leigh, -ley, -ly for me but that's really purely a personal thing. I know a Lee and he's great and the name really fits - it's his mn though which he exclusively goes by).
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Quote Originally Posted by javad View Post
    It's okay. A little boring for my taste, but usable. For me, being in China, it seems strongly like a Chinese surname (I know hundreds of people with the family name 'Lee').
    LOL... it's kinda ridiculous that I never connected the surname Li with the name Lee.

I personally LOVE Lee... it brings to mind Robert E. Lee, a gentleman soldier. I'm also one that loves the simplicity... these days so many names are so frilly... it's nice to hear one that's short, manly, and rugged. I imagine this name on a manly, outdoorsy man... And I don't think it's a problem that it's so short. What I love about Lee is that 1. It ages well... it will fit a toddler just as well as a man, 2. It's the anti-trendy, and 3. It's easy to wear (unlike Leopold, imho, which you see fitting only one specific kind of a man).
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina