• Elias

4 8.70%
  • Everett

12 26.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I voted for Julian, I love Elias too!
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Annemarie Frances | Madeleine Grace |

Thanks! My husband really loves Julian and Elias too. Boy names seem to be so much harder than girl names! I'm completely in love with Caspian right now, but it's a new love so I'm not sure it will last.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

My top 2 are Caspian and Elias. I love Caspian, nn Cas... the only downside I see is that it could potentially become trendy. Elias is my #2 (It was on my list until DH vetoed it... apparently it's a country bumpkin name in Iran), the only downside to this name is the popularity of Eli, Elias, and Elijah. I'm not sure which fits better, but I almost dislike the idea of giving a child a name just because it fits better with the other siblings' names... choose the name you like the best for the individual, not the one which fits best in the set. After all, once he grows up, people won't even know his siblings' names... As an individual name, I'd say Caspian... but go with your heart.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I completely agree about sibling names. I want something that's at least sort of similar in style, but I'm not terribly concerned about two names ending in "en"/"an". Thanks for your feedback!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I voted for Caspian. I think Caspian and Alexander sound like greatness together!
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06 | Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12

TTC #3 | Cecily Kate | Rosalie Kate | Isobel Rose |
    Options for #4 | Odette Frances | Margot Odette | Sybil Blythe | Cora Odette | Eleanor _____
    | Sylvie Kate or Sylvie Colette | Colette Elise or Colette Marie |

Dashing Gentlemen | Rufus Graham | Jasper Simon |