Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

The twins are born!

Hello!

They nearly came 4 months in advance but we are pleased to announce the birth of our twin boys NOAH GABRIEL and AMYAS JOSEPH on April 27, 2013 after 38 weeks and one day of pregnancy.
    Thanks to Nameberry to help us choose their names.

Nalou and her family.

Congratulations on hanging on to your twins, and on their names. Amias is much-discussed these days but I don't recall ever seeing one in the flesh (or an Amyas). How did you pick their names?
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

I'm sorry but this is one of the worst troll stories I've ever read..
    If your going to make up a fake birth at least keep your facts straight.
    • teenberry • Australia •

Iris Elettra - Delfina Inez - Freja Constantina - Emmanuelle Demeter
    Anton Rafael - Uriah Solomon - Ezekiel Ambrose (Zeke)

"And in that moment, I swear, we were infinite" - Stephen Chbosky

Don't know why you're talking about a troll story Liana... What makes you think it is one?

We picked up Amyas simply because my husband and I are huge Agatha Christie fans, and after seeing "Five Little Pigs" on screen and hearing the name, we decided it sounded nice. Moreover it is an extremely uncommon name, people keep asking us if it is a biblical one...
    Noah Gabriel is named after his grandfathers.

Nalou

Congratulations. Amyas Joseph and Noah Gabriel are lovely names. Sorry about the confusion. I read this post wrong, everyone makes mistakes renrose. Not everyone's perfect at reading. Well done for managing to hold on to them!
    Last edited by cannebella; May 16th, 2013 at 12:36 PM.