Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hubby just emailed me the suggestion Jacob Luke-

I was a bit shocked... didn't see that one coming....Need opinions. I use to really love Jacob, but it is very popular, and I am not sure how it goes with our other boys, Jonah, Levi and Isaiah... I am not sure I am ready to shoot it down, need some, thoughts and opinions and/or other Biblical name ideas to throw back at him...
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Something about the hard c/k sound in Jacob and Luke is throwing me off. Luke Jacob sounds better...
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I agree...
    what are your thoughts overall of Jacob??
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Jonah, Levi, Isaiah and Jacob - how wonderful! I have to admit I love the name Jacob, despite its number one status in the US. He could have the name Jacob Luke and be called Luke or my new favorite Jacob nn - Coby!

I think Jacob fits with Jonah, Levi and Isaiah as their all Biblical but it is so much more popular, I've met quite a lot of Jacobs but none with any of the other names.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye