Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Just hearing some love towards Sunday makes me so happy! I have had my heart set on it for a few years, but mostly get negative reactions (but it's one of those that I can't let go of- just love it too much)

I like the suggestion of Lane (my middle name is Alane) but my cousin just named her son lane.
    I like Jane as well... just not sure if it flows well with all 3 names.
    LOVE Lucille, a precious little girl at my church is named Lucille and shes so gorgeous I cant help but to love the name
    I like the hard C of Claire as well just not sure I want to use my SIL's middle name for my baby.

Thank you so much for all of the lovely suggestions! Keep them coming if you think of any others!
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

What do you think about these?
    Sunday Harper
    Sunday Monroe
    Sunday McLane
    Sunday Willa?
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by gwensmom View Post
    I think it's best to avoid other noun names as a middle to Sunday, and you're right to pair it with a more familiar name. Sunday Claire is a great option if Kate is out, has that same hard C that sounds nice with softer Sunday.
    I agree, I would avoid other word names like Harper.

Sunday Claire is lovely
    Sunday Bea
    Sunday Jane
    Sunday Ann
    Sunday Josephine (Sunday Jo for short maybe)
    Sunday Katherine (Sunday Kat for short)
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!