Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Middle name for Sunday

I have been posting on here for about 2 years and I'm finally on a serious count down to TTC (about 2 months to go ) Because of my renewed excitement I am, of course, revisiting naming options. I know I have always gotten mixed reactions on the FN Sunday here. But for today let's say I am for sure going with Sunday as a girls first name.

I initially paired Sunday with Kate and (with a few exceptions of some thinking it was to much /a/ sound) it was always the favorite.

However, I am a teacher who just happens to have a Cate in my class this year who has definitely worn the name out for me (and not bc of my songs of praise, lol).

Sooo if I were to let Kate go does anyone have a good replacement? I liked that Kate was familar but not a top charter. I liked that it was one syllabel because it could serve as an easy double name if I decided to do that. But it does not have to be one syllabel.

I have thought about Sunday Harper, me and my husband love the name harper and he is on board with this combo-but it may be too uncommon to pair with Sunday?

I've heard of a Sunday Quinn but husband doesnt love Quinn.

Im open to ideas! Thanks for sharing in advance and helping me be even more excited as the countdown ticks on!
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

I think Sunday is adorable? Perhaps Lane as a mn?
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I LOVE Sunday, here are some other options.....

Sunday Beth
    Sunday Claire
    Sunday Marie (I know Marie is a 'filler' but I think paired w/ Sunday it works well)
    Sunday Brooke
    Sunday Ruth
    Sunday Jane
    Sunday Lark
    Sunday True
    Sunday Bliss
    Sunday Blythe

Good Luck!
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I think it's best to avoid other noun names as a middle to Sunday, and you're right to pair it with a more familiar name. Sunday Claire is a great option if Kate is out, has that same hard C that sounds nice with softer Sunday.