Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Claudia or Cecily ? Really can't decide.

Cecily Fiona
    Claudia Celeste
    Claudia Lorelei

I've been through several names but Cecily and Claudia never really left the list. Cecily isn't in the top 1000 and Claudia is in the 500's so they are both uncommon enough for my liking. I live in an area with a lot of jaden, Bentley, braiden and Caden's and a lot of haylee, kaylee, Madison, mckennas and brinleys. So fortunately for me I have a naming style not common regionally where I live. In 2011 no one or at least less than five people in my state were born with these names.

In your opinion which is best of the three combinations.

Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I absolutely LOVE Cecily. I think it is super adorable, and i love that it's pretty uncommon, but still easy to pronounce and spell. I don't really dislike Claudia, but I don't like it either. It just seems a little too boring to me. I would go with Cecily Fiona.
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

For me Claudia feels dated but Cecily is adorable and rare and adore the nn Cece!

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

Cecily Fiona! LOVE Cecily. I have never really liked Claudia, and I know a horrid one, so the name is ruined for me.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014